MINI VIDEO CONTEST: WRANGLE THE CHUTE
Wrangle the Chute Video Contest
From March 7-12 Kicking Horse Mountain Resort is hosting the two most sought after Freeride World Qualifying Tour stops of the year; Wrangle the Chute 2* and 4*. There is also a good-times inducing group ski day on March 9th. There is going to be a whole lot of fun skiing going on all week, including your daily hill shredding. So pull out your cameras, Go Pros or Iphones and film away!
The criteria are so simple any goofball can enter, whether you are watching the event, competing or skiing on your own. Make it short (2 minutes or less), upload to your FB or IG and use our tags to enter then get all your friends to like and share.
Check out all the details you need here:
What: An online, sub-two minute video contest capturing all the good times at Kicking Horse Mountain Resort during the week of Wrangle the Chute Freeride Week. Film while exploring the mountain, watching/competing at the 2* and 4* FWQ events, on the competitor group ski day or even at the Shred Kelly After Party.
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, Golden, BC
- Filmed from March 7-12, 2017
- Submitted by March 19, 2017
- Winners announced March 31, 2017
- Open to anyone and everyone
- Create your video that is 2 minutes or less.
- Share on Facebook or Instagram and use the following tags in the video caption to enter: #WTC17VideoContest @kickinghorse @dreamcatcherhostelgolden @doglotion
- Finalists will be posted on Doglotion.com on March 26, 2017
- Winners announced on March 31, 2017
- Skiing, snowboarding, mountain life, parties, friends and fun.
- Be creative, have fun, shred hard, make us laugh.
- Short and Sweet can’t be beat.
- Share your video and have your friends like and comment on it to help sway the judges.
- Keep your video rated PG or we won’t judge it
- If you become a finalist you must be able to provide an original copy of your video for promotional use
A winter 2017/18 Golden, BC getaway including:
- 10 lift tickets to Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- 2 nights accommodation at Dreamcatcher Hostel
- 2 lunches at the Eagles Eye Restaurant
- Doglotion.com swag bag with goodies from Salomon, Whistler Blackcomb, and Chop Shop Co