Are You Doglotion.com's Next Site Correspondent?
Doglotion.com's senior correspondents come in all shapes and sizes. Some like words, some take pictures, and some make pretty videos with their fancy pocket-sized video capturing machines. And sometimes they're just damn funny. We haven't hired an ape or a unicorn yet, but dare to dream, right?
We're on the hunt for one or two Senior Correspondents for this season. Yes, we just made that title up.
We're looking for someone who:
- is creative, funny, and doesn't take skiing too seriously
- knows how to use a computer. preferably handy with a camera and video camera too.
- doesn't use "well I went to English class in high-school" as a key reason to be chosen
- is younger than most of Doglotion.com's all-star cast of self-proclaimed washed-up has-been's
- has a brain at least three times bigger than Zoolander's
- ideally is Whistler based, but there's room for others
- likes to shred the gnar!
This person is hopefully already skiing every week and documenting it anyways for the love of it, 'cause we mostly pay in gear, passes, tickets, sea shells and obscure favours. Yes, it's the ski industry. But oh do we love it.
Are you Doglotion.com's next top model? I mean Senior Correspondent? Get in touch, pronto. Let's make some internet magic together, baby.
You can post a blog like this too - Simply create an account and get posting!